Small update about my progress. I spent time on data models, unit testing and pagination. Implementation of features are becoming more and more natural at this point. That's the time I finally feel comfortable to implement in parallel something production-friendly. Which means allocating more time time on learning AWS and friends.
What I did:
- Database Advanced Queries: Joins, Filters, Sorting, Union, Join
- Unit testing
Cool commands learned
- Flake8 is the linter I use. To install it:
python -m pip install -U flake8
Then, in VS Studio:
"python.linting.enabled": true, "python.linting.flake8Enabled": true, "python.linting.pylintEnabled": false,
- With Flask and SQLAlchemy, the error
alembic.util.CommandError: Target database is not up to date.is due to the fact that SQLite does not support renaming columns.